The Algarve Holiday Your Kids will Love
And so will You
The Algarve Holiday Break your Children Will Love You For!
Taking a holiday break in the Algarve is special no matter what your chosen activities. Golden Triangle Properties wants to make especially sure if you are going on an Algarve holiday with the children, you know all the show stopper places you can go. If you really want to make it memorable for the children, check out these holiday opportunities for the kids.
- Sail the coastline on a pirate ship! Argghh!!! That's right mates! Explore the Algarve aboard the Leaozinho and join the merry band of pirates for a half day tour!
Take in the ocean air and sunshine as dolphins surround your ship. The captain has been known to stop the boat for a little swimming.
Sail up to the famous cliffs and caves of the Algarve, and don't forget to bring your camera. Did I mention the pirate barbeque? That's right, all hands on deck!
- Silves Castle is on a hillside in the ancient town of Silves. The castle has been maintained and refurbished to make you feel like you are stepping back in time to the Moorish days. The children will love exploring the grounds and climbing the towers to take a look around.
- The miniature train from Praia da Barril to Ilha de Tavira takes 10 minutes to cross over to the beach and is a favorite with children. When you get over to the island there is a fishermans village with small cafes, and shops.
- Algarve's water parks are always a holiday standout for the children. On the west side of the Algarve there are four of them including; Splash & Slide, Aqualand, Aquashow, and Atlantic Park. All of these are great on a hot day, and great fun for the family. For families with smaller children, Atlantic Park has scaled down rides and attractions so you can be sure, they won't miss the fun!
- Mar Ilimitado at Sagres has natural ocean tours guided by marine biologists. Take to sea in a small RIB boat, and watch your childrens faces as they are surrounded by dolphins! The biologists will show you sea turtles, porpoise, and gannets and their natural habitat.
Holidays in the Golden Triangle offer much more than you would expect in resort areas. When your family stays at one of our enchanting holiday villas, you'll be able to relax and enjoy yourselves as a family. Our clients tell us that one of the best things about renting a holiday villa is unwinding next to a private pool at the end of the day and just talking about the days events.
Golden Triangle Properties wants you to know all the best offerings in Portugal's Algarve.